UCS Moving

big daddy

This one is a bit more difficult than it may seem at first glance. I move my UCS and save the file as a DXF. Then I export the file to G-code for a CNC router. Every time I move the UCS the G code no longer recognizes the new UCS position as X = 0.000 Y = 0.000 even though in AutoCad the UCS is 0,0

Somehow the G code only recognizes the default location for the UCS when I open a new file. Does anyone know why this may be happening or what I can do about it? I looked through just about every menu and can't find a setting for this.

From my understanding of the UCS, you can not permanently change it. All of the UCS options create temporary ones. It sounds to me as if G-code only recognises the world UCS. I can only sugest you move your components so they are relative to the world UCS.