What do these lisps do?

chelsea1307

so Ive been going through the lisps that the cad at my work use. Unfortunatly the person/people who wrote most of them are no longer here and when they wrote them they did not include a description as to what exactly they do... I dont want to delete them if we need them but dont see the point in saving them if they are out-dated and autocad does it on its own now. Ive attached the ones I cant figure out, I know very little about lisp, if you have a minute and can take a look and let me know what it was written to do that would be great.

ADDS.lsp

ARE.LSP

DONUT.lsp

dscale.lsp

HVAC.lsp

layer-states.lsp

LEADER.lsp

Rather than opening the code and looking at it why not run each one? That will give you an idea 1) if it works and 2) what it does (follow the prompts).

Bear in mind that the ADDS.lsp contains many LISPs and so you can run each one in turn after loading the single file.

Just type the syntax appearing after the (defun c:...)