Missing line and simple comman icons

WADE2085

I have Autocad 2009. I have read alot and tried most everything. When i do "-toolbars show all" i only get a couple of toolbars. Such as impressions standard text and blocks. Well in the standard all i can draw is a super hatch and or a break line. i dont have line circle and so on.:reallymad: if i type line in the command i can pick my points but i need the short cut icons"ribbions" i have tried using the customize command but line isnt even in the scroll box. i have verylimited icons and commands. i tried to reinstall and i didnt migrate like i did the first time. Is there anyway i can download these cui files and or get a patch that will install them or what not. Any imput would be greatly appreciated thanks

I would have suggested the Repair option first followed by a complete uninstall then reinstall.

Do you have a Restore point you can go back to prior to the first installation?

I do but i did try. When i did it the last time i did make some kind of progress i got a new toolbar its the impressions toolbar. But i did fail to mention that its a 64 bit version if that makes a diffrence idk. and personally i am doin this for my boss im good with comps and he isnt but he knows cad so he wants them damn bars up haha.

Well something got seriously messed up. Normally, unless you have purposely customized the interface via the .cui, you should have no problems with getting the standard icons to show up.

By the way, you're loading 2009. The default setting is for the Ribbon to appear at the top of the screen. If your boss is used to seeing the pull-down menus they have to be loaded using the MENULOAD command (set this to 1) at the command line (bottom of the screen).

Try right clicking on an empty toolbar area, I.E. an open spot where you can place a new toolbar. Are there Flyouts with more toolbar options?