heavier lines and text problem with a sheet in a drawing file

yoshi

I created a new sheet in a specific dwg file it is all set up and the drawing is in there as I want it....it is the same as the other sheets but the text appears thick/bold and so do the lines....in model space everythig is fine but not in paper space....not sure what to do here? any help

We use 2 pen tables depending on sheet size one thick for large, one thin for small, check what pen table you have set when plotting. Else create a new one by editing existing.

We use 2 pen tables depending on sheet size one thick for large, one thin for small, check what pen table you have set when plotting. Else create a new one by editing existing.

I used to do the saem earlier, but now you have the facility to select 'scale lineweight' which is located below the scale in the plot dialoguebox. so with that when you print it to other size than the ones you have set up your layouts for, use scale to fit & tick 'scale lineweights' so it will proportionately increase or decrease the line weight in print out

remark thanks that looks like it took care of it....wondering why it should matter....if you have line wieghts set in your layers then they should be appearing/ploting with the different values...guess my next questions is what does that buttom do specifically....

the pens should not change at all when I am plotting and everything is scaled to 1:1 so it should not matter right?