By layer objects - change layer but keep colour?

Connect Project Tech

Is this possible?

I have a new site layout that needs to be placed on one layer, but we need to keep the colours & line type the same.

Its only used as a background image, having multiple layers just confuses things.

Cheers Guys/Gals,

Adam.

Maybe a XPlode can do it for you but its a long process. You have to block first each layer individually before you can use XPlode with an All option.

A LISP is still the better alternative.

Xref it in on its own layer. No sense making extra work for yourselves. When the next update comes in you just copy over that file in the folder and keep moving. Otherwise you have to modify that file for every update.

Xref it in on its own layer. No sense making extra work for yourselves. When the next update comes in you just copy over that file in the folder and keep moving. Otherwise you have to modify that file for every update.

Good point. This is how I work also. I guess I was too focused on the specific question to see the best answer!