How do I plot 24x36 PDF's?

mdemco

I have a macro on my system set up awhile ago to print all of my plans in a series as PDF's. It is not functioning and crashes the program and I need these done today. Is there a way to plot my 24x36 plans in a pdf manually? I want the scale to be accurate, if I can do it manually I can create the PDF file with all of the plans in it and all will be well. When I try to print as a pdf I am limited on m sheet size and the scaling is affected.

Any thoughts?

You can plot pdf's onto any sheet size you may need to change your pdf printer to allow you to choose more sheets alternatively pick properties and it may allow you to creat a custom size.

I would expect that 36x24 pdf's will become huge why not create at 1/4 scale you shouldn't lose any clarity.

Also I, like I am sure others here have gone round in circles trying to make pdf's plot at a scale of 1:1 when checked with a ruler. Direct Plots are perfect. Spent a lot of time getting tiffs to reproduce at 1:1 also.

I have a macro on my system set up awhile ago to print all of my plans in a series as PDF's. It is not functioning and crashes the program and I need these done today. Is there a way to plot my 24x36 plans in a pdf manually? I want the scale to be accurate, if I can do it manually I can create the PDF file with all of the plans in it and all will be well. When I try to print as a pdf I am limited on m sheet size and the scaling is affected.

Any thoughts?

I was having the same problem untill few days ago. than I discovered that using 'dwg to pdf.pc3' as printer allows me to choose all teh paper size I need.