Filleting

thanks mate...i have another question i would like to ask. im drawing internal and external walls. but im having trouble'filleting' them together. everytime i try it doesnt work or another line disappears. ive tried drawing the walls with rectangles andpolylines, but it doesnt seem to work. any idea why?

Can you post a screen shot?

I use filleting with a zero radius, and you have to pick sensibly on the two lines. You cannot select the lines anywhere, but near the place where you need the corner and on the bit of line that is to stay.

If you are working orthogonally (i.e. along the X and Y axes) you can draw the lines directly with ORTHO on. Just pick the start point, then pull the cursor in the right direction, and type in the length. Also POLAR is helpful, and there are newer drawing aids, that I can only dream about.

Rectangles give you closed polylines, so you cannot fillet anything to it.

thread split - please use separate threads for separate questions so other users can benefit from the forum as a reference tool :thumbsup:

besides - thread titles generate an automatic search for similar questions, so you may find your answer more quickly :wink: