Quick Access Toolbar

Lithium

I don't know when it happened or what I did but the Quick Access toolbar has vanished.

How do I get it back?

I have tried using the CUI but no luck.

It is not listed under Toolbars.

Help only tells how to modify it, not how to display it.

Lithium: Try this-

Type *cui* (without the asterisks) and in the upper left pane, put your pointer on ACAD and right click. Then pick RESET.

Let me know if this works.

That didn't work. No change.

I had loaded a LT2000 .dwg file previous to when I noticed the QAT was missing. It may have been missing before that.

I'd sort of like to find out how to get it back in case it happens again when I'm further down the road.

icon7.gif

Certainly understandable but at this point don't you want to get back to being productive?

Here are two other options:

1. Change briefly to a different workspace. Perhaps Classic? Does the QAT reappear?

2. I've read that resetting the Profile under Options might restore it. Options can be found under the Menu Browser (the big red "A") in the upper left corner of your screen. On the drop-down window click on Options in the lower left hand corner.

Let us know what happens.

I got it back. Thanks, ReMark.

Menu Browser | Tools | Workspaces | Autocad LT Classic

It came back when I went to Classic mode and stayed up when I switched back to 2D Drafting and Annotation.

:D

Stay tuned for my next thread: How best to move LT 2000 drawing to LT 2009.

You're entirely welcomed Lithium.

Another satisfied customer. :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Make it a good one. We live for the challenge.

• 1 year later...

Thanks so much. I had to switch 4 times between different workspaces but eventually it came back. Hopefully I'll remember this the next time it disappears :cry:

Certainly understandable but at this point don't you want to get back to being productive?

Here are two other options:

1. Change briefly to a different workspace. Perhaps Classic? Does the QAT reappear?

2. I've read that resetting the Profile under Options might restore it. Options can be found under the Menu Browser (the big red "A") in the upper left corner of your screen. On the drop-down window click on Options in the lower left hand corner.

Let us know what happens.