Plot output

hamilton330

I have a plot plan with our company site scaled at 1" = 200' D size drawing.

I need to plot it...blowing up a small area, on an 11 X 17 sheet...to a scale that would make it clearly seen...and maintain the scale.

I am not real familiar with layouts, viewports etc but I am a quick study. thanks for your help.

Easiest way but maybe a sort of a hack would be to just set "plot area" to 'window' and check 'fit to paper' in "Plot Scale". then drag the window around the area you want printed. I don't know if that's what your looking for but it should give you the result you want.

Thanks to you both. I failed at both of these suggestions.

The first one...they want to be able to put a scale to this drawing...I know of a piece of equipment that is 15' long...so I checked it after I plotted it...much much larger than 15' long in new plot.

The second task...after calculating...by circle in the layout was HUGE and I couldn't get it to work.

Step 1 I drew a 300' radius circle

Step 2 answer was 300/200= 1.5

step 3 200/20 = 10

step 4 10 x 1.5 = 15

step 5....my circle was off the page...

thank you so much...still trying