Help w/ Arc's, Circles, mine look jagged

TREX

I did a few projects back in 2005 with AutoCad. This week I've got an interview and the employer has asked that I put together a portfolio of projects I've done using CAD. So I d/l the trial version of CAD and tried to open my old projects. They open and edit fine, but a lot of my arc's and ovals, circles, etc are not oriented right. They are all jagged.

How can I fix this problem w/o redrawing everything?

Thanks for the help

Command: viewres

Do you want fast zooms? [Yes/No] : y

Enter circle zoom percent (1-20000) : 20000

Regenerating model.

This will slow things down on big drawings.

Read more about it in the Help file. "F1" key while in the middle of a command.Most of what i know came from the "F1" key.

Regenerating model.

This will slow things down on big drawings.

Read more about it in the Help file. "F1" key while in the middle of a command.Most of what i know came from the "F1" key.

i don't understand what this means. i'm a little rusty...haven't used CAD in 3 years

Regenerating mode

i will give F1 a try

Sorry, Type "viewres" at the command prompt at the bottom of the AutoCAD screen. It will prompt for y/n, then circle zoom percent, then it will regenerate the screen.

The higher the number, the less jagged the circles and lines.

Sorry, Type "viewres" at the command prompt at the bottom of the AutoCAD screen. It will prompt for y/n, then circle zoom percent, then it will regenerate the screen.

The higher the number, the less jagged the circles and lines.

Swwweeeeet!! Thanks a lot it worked perfectly!

Your welcome.

I often use the results I find in internet searches and have decided to give a little back after the years of taking.

I am new to posting on forums altogether but have used AutoCAD for many years now. Actually think I've got my signature thanks to this post. Just need to figure out how to make it automatic.

"Most of what I know came from the "F1" key"

Your welcome.

I often use the results I find in internet searches and have decided to give a little back after the years of taking.

I am new to posting on forums altogether but have used AutoCAD for many years now. Actually think I've got my signature thanks to this post. Just need to figure out how to make it automatic.

"Most of what I know came from the "F1" key"

LOL, it's good to see people around that are willing help noobs w/ questions they may think is ridiculous. I find many people on message boards don't want to help people with the simple things...Thanks again