toolbar problem from 3d mode to classic mode

klusmier

when i have different 2D drawings open in classic mode, i like the toolbars (saved in properties).

but when i'm drawing in #d mode the same time, all drawings go to #D mode. When i get the drawings back in classic mode, all my toolbars are gone, except the ones you've get in a fresh installed CAD version!

HOW do i get my toolbars back??

:o

Workspaces.jpg

When you've got your screen how you want it click "Save Current As . ." and give it a name :)

[ATTACH]9427[/ATTACH]

that won't help; or do you mean that i have to save all drawings BEFORE going in 3D, and when i want back open them again?

that's an awfull job to do, i would try some other things but i still want an answer.

please!

As far as i'm aware the workspace setting remembers how you like the drawing to be set up, after you've saved it all you need to do is once you're done in 3d mode is select your setting from th drop-down list and all your toolbars should be back where you put them.

Have you tried changing your Workplace settings?
As far as i'm aware the workspace setting remembers how you like the drawing to be set up, after you've saved it all you need to do is once you're done in 3d mode is select your setting from th drop-down list and all your toolbars should be back where you put them.

sorry guys 4 my second post, you were right!

:oops:

thnx 4 help!

8)

Yea, these things make life easy,

on other thing tough. make sure you backup your profile cause when it :unsure: )'accidentally'(:? goes missing you don't have to start all over again!