Dimension Style Manager

The Buzzard

Hello again to all,

I have attached a lisp program that some may find useful. It is my concept of a Dimension Style Manager. I started to put this program together about a year ago, And have continued to work on it since. It works well considering it does not have every feature you would find in AutoCAD's manager, But it was setup to suit my needs so that I could get dimstyles on the fly. The program is well annotated so that you may understand how it works.

What make it so good is the idea to program your own defaults into it, So all you would really need to do is select a Dimension Unit & click OK. I put the other settings in for the sole purpose of having some flexiblity for those times when you need to change something for a special project. Give it a try.

Instructions are included in the program header with a function map.

Enjoy!

The Buzzard

DSM.zip

• Like 1

My apologies,

I accidently grabed an additional file that was not part of the attached zip file. This file has now been replaced.

I also want to mention that this program is set to do both Metric and Imperial dimensions styles.

Again Sorry,

The Buzzard