Autocad 2009 problem

Dreamkeeper

I'd start by going over your machine first. Run a virus scan (I also recommend a scan with Malware Bytes, but check with your IT person before running). To make sure there are no nefarious viruses running amok. I'd also do a run through with CCleaner (again check with your IT person) or other registry fixer to go over your registry for any errors.

If either of those don't show a problem or don't resolve the problem. You may be looking at a repair or reinstall of the software. I'm sure ReMark will be along shortly to confrm or deny my suppositions.

I was thinking the same way ...i have run my nod, i start the ccleaner, i have reinstal the program ... but it doesn't work

Now i have scan whit the Malware but no problems was detected

Is ther any other way to registered ... because i thing the problem is only in the registery screen