Company logo problem.. please help!

saifalkadhi

Hi,

I am doing the layouts for the company i work for. I placed 2 logos in the titleblock (1 for the company name and 1 for the client name). The logos appear ok, but the problem is with their link (path). At the moment, the logo file path is associated with my hard drive (e.g. I:/folder/folder), so my question is: How can I change that so the file is automatically connected to the sheet no matter where the sheet is open from (e.g. opening the file on a different computer)? Thank you very much

No we need to send the sheets to a different country!! lol I was told there is an option to make the logo included in the sheet but I don't know what it is or how it's done :(

one way is to create the logo into a block and INSERT that into your titleblock. alternatively it could be done as an XREF with relative path or BIND. The scale of your problem will probably dictate the best solution.