autocad error aborting

anil130

:(hi!!

i have installed autocad 2007 and when ever i tried to print the respective drawing following error appears!!!!!

FATAL ERROR: unhandled Access Violation writing Oxe9edofc Exception at e9edofch.

I had tried twice by uninstalling the autocad but while printing tha drawings same error appears!! please help me how could i solve this problem!!!!

Anil.

hi!!! nice to reply!!! yes of course iam trying to print through network printing.and i did not try to create to a pdf and printing it. i directly tried to print the drawings!!!

Anil

There are many causes for the error unhandled access violation. First, please answer the post immediately preceeding this one re: hotfixes and service packs.

What other applications are running concurrent with your AutoCAD session? Ex. - antivirus.

Have you recently cleaned out your Temporary Internet files folder (by way of Explorer > Tools > Options)?

How much memory is installed on the motherboard?