Dialogue box has disappeared

smackie

hi,

My insert block dialog box has vanished, although it seems to be in focus wherever it is as mouse clicks produce a beep until I press Esc.

i am using autocad 2006, any help very much appreciated.

I have moved this post to it's own thread, in the future please start a new thread for new questions.

and to attempt to answer your question - is FILEDIA set to 1? Try that first.

The dialogue box could also be opening off-screen - in that case, when the box is suppose to be there, hit Alt+Spacebar+M and then use the arrow keys to move the box.

If it is outside of you screen, you shuold try other screenresolutions in your windows screen properties. maybe this will help to rescue the lost window

If it is outside of you screen, you shuold try other screenresolutions in your windows screen properties. maybe this will help to rescue the lost window
there's a method for bringing stray boxes back into the screen area... shame I can't remember what it is :oops: anybody else...?