Block Editor Problems

Rudbeckia

Hello, everytime I go to edit a block, when I close out of the block ediitor, the drawing is automacally regenerating the whole thing and it is freezing up, and i have to close it, its a large drawing I guess

It did not start happening until I tried out a program called land fx, could that be the problem? could land fx cause that

any help much appreciated, trying to finished a school project, very stressed!!!

try turning off REGENAUTO

okay i did that and when I opened the block editor i got an error message saying " about to regen want to abort" and i said yes but it froze anyway

im going to kill it, please help!!

my drawing is 2mb, is that large for a drawing? is that what is making it freeze

i have had much larger drawings and had no trouble, is land fx a heavy program do you know??

2MB is not a heavy file imo... I'd assume that Land FX is the culprit, if the troubles started after it was installed - do you need it that badly or can you un-install it? I have no idea what it is though...

2MB is not a heavy file imo... I'd assume that Land FX is the culprit, if the troubles started after it was installed - do you need it that badly or can you un-install it? I have no idea what it is though...

okay i will uninstall it, but i am not using it anymore, i just used it to add a few blocks, and now my block editor is going crazy regening everything constantly thanks for the help