• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericjwied

• Car5858

• ReMark

• Brynn

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.... So I got that al situated..... Now Im havin another issue..... When I list a line like the furthest most West Boundry, it gives me S2d E but it's not the east side.... Did I set something up wrong? My Plat looks just like the ones posted. Hmmmmmmm And one more question.... Where do I find a deg symbol.... I really appreciate all the help.

Scratch that first question.... I figured it out. I think it's because I redrew the line from the South to the north.... I just need to fig out where to get the deg symbol. Thanks

Are you using DTEXT or MTEXT? If DTEXT type the bearing as S%%d and you'll get the degree symbol. In MTEXT you can do the same thing or right-click and choose Symbol.

Thanks alot..........:) Last thing I think I need to bug ya all about is this text size thing. My drawing is 1:1 and my text styles were created annotative. Im just not sure what size it should be. Any suggestions?

Ok..... Thanks for all the help. Though I had no real understanding of this type of drafting, I learned alot. It's alot of fun too. Im going to submit it and I will post how I did. Thanks again so much!!!!!!

Eric

Im sure this will turn out to be a really simple answer but Im gettin a head ache lookin. How do I create the Text "LEGEND" as an underlined text?

Use "Mtext" ot typt T on the command line and press enter. Select U for underline in the Mtext edit dialog box, then type the word Legend. Select the ok button to close the editor.

:DSo I just had my Grade posted..... Very happy to report, Thanks to all your help, I recieved 100 on my Drawing. Though I needed minimal help I could not have done it without you all. Thanks so much to everyone. Eric

You received a "100" on your drawing? Well that certainly is good news now isn't it?

Makes me wonder. I think Penn Foster students are getting ripped off but I'll save that discussion for another thread.

Congrats.

Congrats, now the the easy one is out of the way: the rest will get more difficult. Make shure you apply all the corrections before you start.

All of the projects have mistakes in them.

Oh, and I agree with ReMark.