exporting tool palette

when I try to right click on a palette in ACA2008 that I added some custom tags to and try and export I only get the options - new, rename and delete...am I doing something wrong??:oops:

not sure this is what your looking for ... If you right click on the pallet backround or just not on an object, you get the menu with customize palettes click it and in that menu you can export a pallete or a group...

when i go to customize palette and i locate my new palette and right clk it only gives me three options: New Palette, Rename, or Delete ...it doesn't give me the opt. to export in the rght clk menu??

what am i doing wrong? i feel like a tool!

it pretty much looks exactly the same except no Export... or Import... option at the bottom...how did you get that image in the reply? I tried print screen?

sorry buddy you got me then, I have 2008 here also and it is the same... I'm guessing here but how or where are your palettes saved, locally or on a server, I wonder if somehow they are locked but don't know if that really matters, mine are locally on my machine but I have exported from palettes on a server also sorry I can't help anymore, I'm browsing the help to see if I notice anything.

the GIF in my post is recorded from the screen with camtasia. Pretty cool 'eh??

They are tool palettes from a catalog saved on a network server...

Yeah, very cool!! I'm going to check out camtasia...

Thanks for your help! and i'm not a buddy...im a girl;)

• 8 years later...