I can't see the details...!!!

CAD-LOVER0208

help me please please please, i don't know what to do, and why i can't see my building clear... i attached pictures i snapped of on of the buildings that i am working on and i'm just working on my service core, so i was trying to take a look at it in 3d but that's what i saw i can't see any details or my elev. shaft or anything clear...

help please

thanks in advance

Project1.jpg

Project2.jpg

We have had this happen a few time allso.

Try deleting the 3d view and creating a new one, this will usually fix the problem. It seems to be a graphic bug in Revit.

yes yes it did work, now i can see what i'm doing... i don't know about the graphic overrides, but i tried to delete the 3d view and do it again, then i saw my buillding, now i can see my mistakes hhhhh..

thank you so much for the help

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it's a graphic bug in the program that I can't beleive they havn't fixed yet. I have one job where the 3D view looks like a 1st grader who couldn't color in the lines.