Cannot Edit Multileader Text

rustysilo

For some reason I am now unable to edit text in my multileaders (already in a particular dwg). Any clues?

I can edit newly created multileaders, just not the existing ones.

It doesn't say anything. I double click and it behaves as if I did nothing. If I go through the properties box it allows me to think I'm editing it, but then when I click OK in the text editor it reverts back to what was there.:x

Ah. I closed and reopened the dwg and all seems fine now. Foolish multileaders! How dare they toy with my emotions on a Monday morning like that!

Ah. I closed and reopened the dwg and all seems fine now. Foolish multileaders! How dare they toy with my emotions on a Monday morning like that!

:lol: AutoCAD is evil that way.

If your multileaders are annotative, try running an audit (you don't need to answer Y to correct the problems); this usually fixes the 'can't select' problems with annotative objects.

You should try to avoid AutoCAD on Mondays, Fridays and on your birthday... :D