DWG to PDF producing different line weights

Seneb

Any idea why when I plot using DWG to PDF the same lines come out looking normal and bold? It is most evident on text, as shown in the image. In the PC3, the Vector, Gradient, Color & Grayscale, and Black & White resolutions are all set to 2400 dpi. I have also tried using the Adobe PDF.pc3, and that just outputs one page (which looks perfect), then processes the rest and doesn't output them anywhere.

PDF_plot_problem.jpg

More info:

I have two setups for PDF in the SSM. One is for DWG to PDF and the other is for Adobe PDF. The DWG to PDF plots all sheets together in one tidy PDF, but the line weights are messed up. Some of the text is much darker than it should be, but the properties within AutoCAD are the same. Sometimes it is within the same paragraph of text on different lines. If I use Adobe PDF, it plots the first sheet to a PDF file perfectly, then publishes the rest without outputting them anywhere. They're just gone.

I've also tried publishing to DWF to then convert to PDF, but it creates horizontal black lines on every sheet.

Sorry if I sound patronising, but is the correct plot style being maintained?

Also, are the page sizes matching in the printer properties>

Yes, and yes. I'll give the PDF995 a shot. Thanks.

Update... We have a subscription for 2009, so I was able to download and install "autocad2009subscription20.exe" and that fixed my problems. I am now using Adobe PDF.pc3 without any issues. Before the update, the Adobe PDF.pc3 file would plot the first page of a set, but only go through the motions of plotting the rest of the sheets and not output them anywhere.