Text Rotates back to original UCS when printing from Paperspace

geocad

Hello all,

I have an AutoCAD 2000 basemap drawing which has several referenced drawings. In the basemap a new UCS was created which changed the base point and the rotation. I then referenced these other drawings which had the same coordinate system as the new UCS. Everthing was fine until I printed my layouts. The text in some of the referenced drawings, not all, reverts back to the rotation of the previous UCS when I go to print it. The first sign of this problem is in print preview, everthing looks fine in paperspace. Is there anyway to resolve this problem without starting from scratch with dview or other commands?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Can you post some screenshots of paper space and your print preview so we can see what's happening? I'm not really sure I follow you? :unsure:

Printscreen%20-%20plot%20preview.jpgPrintscreen%20-%20paperspace.jpg

Printscreen%20-%20plot%20preview.jpgmoz-screenshot.jpgPrintscreen - paperspace.jpg

Printscreen - plot preview.jpg

Here are screen shots of the paperspace and then the plot preview. Notice that the 500 and 550 text are not changed, but the 2 and 4 text are rotated. For some reason they are rotated back to the original UCS. Both of the groups of text were externally referenced in the same fashion, both were dropped into the new UCS I created.

I have no idea what is going on.

Printscreen - paperspace.jpg

Printscreen - plot preview.jpg

To any people with this similar problem in the future, the answer is simple, make sure you are up to date with your service packs and patches. I installed Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 along with a Plotting Patch and a 3D fix. I am not sure which Service Pack or Plotting Patch fixed the problem, but it is now gone. Here is the address with all of the downloads:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9240618#section9

Good Luck