Custom MLINE's on a Toolbar?

TimZilla

I have made a bunch of custom Multi-lines.

1" Pipe for example is just a double line 1" thick.

I have done this from 1/2" to 8" pipe. Instead of having to type MLSTYLE and set the current style.

Is the a way I could just make a toolbar and add all of these two it.

I want it set up so when I click 1" I will be ready to draw the mline being in the "details" layer with a specific group of osnaps.

I already have all of my pipe fittings set up on toolbars and it is fast. The only thing that is slowing me down is drawing these mlines.

:geek:

Have you given thought to using Toolpalettes instead of a toolbar? In the command string you could put a macro specifying the style and osnaps, and in the General section you can specify the layer.

Have you given thought to using Toolpalettes instead of a toolbar? In the command string you could put a macro specifying the style and osnaps, and in the General section you can specify the layer.

Well I have a toolbar set up with all of my fittings so when I put, say a 4" 90, as soon as I click where it needs to go it automatically lets you rotate it with your mouse.

I tried all of this with palettes and it didn't work as easy, nothing would rotate, you had to do it by using a separate command.

anyways, I wanted to put some pre-set Mlines on this same toolbar.

Also, how and the heck do I set up the Mline to start at the center of my mline instead of the top line. I figured it out at home and forgot.

if you want to try a toolpalette put this in the Command string... replace whats in red to suit yourself

(defun foo ()(setq os (getvar "osmode"))(setvar "osmode" [color=Red]512[/color])(command "_mline" "st" "[color=Red]standard[/color]")(while (> (getvar "cmdactive") 0)(command pause))(setvar "osmode" os)(princ))(foo)

Mlstyle > Modify > Offset=0

As for your issue with rotation and Toolpalettes, see attached

J1.jpg