My Cross Hairs Gone and No OSNAP Control

You gotta love AutoCAD.

I changed my OSNAP to Isometric and I'm hitting all the F keys looking for the hotkey to switch between the different Isoplanes. Now I can't see my cross hairs and I just noticed I can't turn my OSNAP on. Everytime I click on OSNAP it opens the dialog box to let me change the settings but doesn't turn it on.

OK...I just figured something out. I went into OSNAP settings and noticed none of my snaps were selected so I selected Endpoint and was able to toggle OSNAP on and off but I still don't have my cross hairs. In fact I don't have anything when I move the cursor over the drawing. It's only when I move the cursor outside the drawing do I see the cursor. I can see it moving over objects in the drawing but nothing more.

Any ideas?

Ok...I'm puzzled. I just turned SNAP off and I got my cross hairs back but why?

how far zoomed in are you and/or what is your snap spacing?

I'm not zoomed in very far and I don't know my snap spacing because I never use it so I didn't look. I was pressing buttons and inadvertantly turned it on.

You may be on to something though.

I looked an the spacing for the grid is well spread apart so when I had snap on it never snapped to a spot where I could see the crosshairs.

Pretty cool...I learned something new today. Thanks.