AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 - Balloon Re-Scale?

Ste1978

Hi there,

When I first did a rescale in AutoCAD Mechanical '08, a dialogue box popped up asking me if I want to apply the scale throughout the drawing. I believe for whatever reason at that time I clicked 'no' and 'do not ask again'

My problem now is that I need this dialogue box to start popping up again as when I rescale my drawing (via options-AM-Standards) my balloons will not rescale, only my dimensions.

Can anyone help?

Thanks for reading and I apologize if this should be in a different area of the forum.

or if worst comes to worst then you can reset the profile completely using Tools>Options>Profiles>Reset.

so it should show all the tabs and the do not show this message again boxes, as like it was new.

• 3 weeks later...

What method are you using for scaling? I'm assuming from how you've worded it that you're not using a viewport to scale? (MVIEW)

If you're using SCALE and want to select everything simply CTRL+A then invoke the command to select everything. If you're using AMSCALEXY the same should work. I'm not sure I have understood you correctly?