Spooling into Layout Tabs

Jadeous

I am working on spooling and I want to spool to layout tabs rather than individual dwgs. I have imported a template I want to use. I do the first spool and everything looks great. A new layout tab is made with the designated name. Now the problem comes in when I go to spool another piece from the same drawing. Another layout tab is formed, except now the BOM from the first one is superimposed over the new one. Any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Looks like it is time to resize the viewport to eliminate seeing the BOM don't you think?

Gotta go. My brother just flew in from San Diego and I got to pick him up at the airport. Really. Not kidding. San Diego.

nope. you're the only one who responded. Still working on it.

Sorry to hear that.

I wasn't kidding yesterday. My brother and his oldest daughter are in New England looking at colleges. He and his family live on Spring Manor Court in San Diego.

Would you be willing to email me the drawing? I guess I'm still at a loss as to what the exact nature of the problem is. On the surface it sounds like something to do with your viewport possibly.

I'm be checking back in later this afternoon (Friday).

Wonder if this would be better set in an Autocad general forum, or in the MEP section? What third party app are you using for your piping?

If I squint real hard I think it says AutoCAD Architecture 2008 in the upper left hand corner of the image he posted.

If I squint real hard I think it says AutoCAD Architecture 2008 in the upper left hand corner of the image he posted.

The toolbars though are from a third party app, auto

Cad architecture does not have any plumbing features