Need Human Models for SolidWORKS

dlockie

Does any one know where to get "free" human erogonomic models for SolidWORKS. Perhaps and Man and a Woman. Similar types would be the Body Work - Human Engineering Model and the Pro/Engineer - Manikin.

I have already check and use models off the 3D Content Central.

Thanks

Any files types that could be imported to SolidWORKS.

.sldasm, IGUS or STEP etc.

I would even try a generic version of the Pro/E manikin.

sorry, the only software i know of that has human models built in is unigraphics. They are there for human factors setups like hpoint when designing seats etc. I know years ago i had an old version of 3ds max and it had two human models in it.

• 5 months later...

We used a 3d package for piping in my last job and what they ended

up doing was creating a 6'-0" worker using basic primitives.

Cylinders, spheres and such just so they could show proportion

of a "standard" worker in the environment.

If you end up having to create something from scratch...

• 1 year later...

There are some solidworks human figure models over at Turbosquid http://www.turbosquid.com They come in a bunch of different cad formats. They are not free, but the price is very good for what you get. I have both the male and female figures and they work great. They look more realistic than some of the other solidworks figures I have seen. Here is a direct link http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyword=solidworks+human&x=0&y=0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey!

I know the models on this website are not free, but in case you're looking for a better models that based on anthropometrically validated data sets I can really recommend this website: www.3dhumanmodel.com. 50 euros for such a model really isn't that much, is it?

I hope it helps!

michel

Anthropometric-physical-variation-in-male-and-female-human-models.jpg

Humanetics-child-crash-dummies-CAD-assembly.jpg

The website provides the biggest collection available on the web of fully poseable human models that are based on real anthropometric data. You can choose from a large number of different ethnicities, age groups and gender so you can use the models not only to demonstrate your designs, but also to validate the design itself.

• 1 month later...

Great information send,sorry i can not afford it because me income is not too much that's why but i have interesting in it to do work at these type of models...but sorry

• 6 years later...