cad2008 paper space all white

moncoss

You see all the lines as white? and a black background? Or it's just a white background with nothing there? And sometimes? On specific files? Or once in a while in all files?

Sorry for the multiple questions, but this could be many thngs..

yes Tiger, all lines and all text as white with black background, just specific files, to be accurate 3 files till now....my co-worker also uses cad2008 and he doesn't have such problems on the same files, we tried to compare setups but no luck yet...

Ok. How does the Layer Manager look? Is everything on Layer 0? Do you have all different colors in Model Space?

Check Tools > Options > Display tab and click the button Color - do you have the same Context selected as you co-worker?

hi Tiger, Layer Manager is as it should be, you know each layer has it's own colour. in model Space everything is normal. it's also interesting in Paper Space when i click Properties on text or line, the properties show me correct colour and layer but the view is white.

we have the same context selected with co-worker..

ok Tiger, this problems appear only with those 3 files so don't bother any more. i won't open them no more...thank you