My scaling dropdown tap is gone?!?

MBRCAD

I am running Autodesk Building Systems 2007. When I go to my layout page, the dropdown for scaling (previously above my command line) is missing. I need to print out some drawings to scale, and I am having a very hard time doing this without my scale feature.

Also, another question I have that may not be related, but it did happen at the same time is, my toolbars are locked. I cannot move my toolbars. When I bring up a new toolbar, I cannot move it to "dock" it where I want to.

The main problem is the scaling issue. I really need to get back this feature. Thanks in advance.

1. Is your drawing status bar turned on? If so, look there. Also, the control you are looking for will not be visible until you select a viewport or you switch to MS inside the viewport.

2. LOCKUI sysvar controls locking toolbars. If that isn't it, then you may have a 3rd party application doing it (QuikPik, etc)

1. Is your drawing status bar turned on? If so, look there. Also, the control you are looking for will not be visible until you select a viewport or you switch to MS inside the viewport.

2. LOCKUI sysvar controls locking toolbars. If that isn't it, then you may have a 3rd party application doing it (QuikPik, etc)

My drawing status bar is turned on and the scale control is not visible when I select the viewport.

My drawing status bar is turned on
Just want to be clear - there is a difference between the "drawing" status bar, and the "application" status bar.

If the drawing status bar is activated, the scale dropdown will appear here. If it is not activated, then the scale dropdown will appear in the application status bar.

sb4.PNG

Just want to be clear - there is a difference between the "drawing" status bar, and the "application" status bar.

If the drawing status bar is activated, the scale dropdown will appear here. If it is not activated, then the scale dropdown will appear in the application status bar.

sb4.PNG

It used to be like the second drawing, but now it is completely missing.