Multiple installation codes per block?

M_Simons

Does anyone know if it is possible to add multiple installation codes to a single block?

For instance if I had a connector with two different types of pins and I was using the installation codes to designate how to terminate the wires into the pins.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add multiple installation codes to a single block?

For instance if I had a connector with two different types of pins and I was using the installation codes to designate how to terminate the wires into the pins.

I tried assembling a similar block to achieve what you are going for, but unfotunately it does not give a second INST opstion. Usually the only time I have been able to use a second of the same attribute is when I have created a FOOTPRINT. But even when I tried creating a sample FOOTPRINT it did not give me the option. :unsure: