Color change in object viewer

MaxwellEdison

I need to know if this is an issue throughout AutoCAD 2009 or just in ACA 2009 (Or possibly any version). Please attempt the following:

1) On Layer 0, draw (2) lines - Whether they connect is non-critical.

2) Change the linetypes of both to something other than ByLayer, they need not be the same.

3) Change the color of one line to something other than ByLayer, for the purposes of this experiment select red.

4) Select both lines and view them in the Object Viewer

On my system, and on the other installations in my office these lines are shown in the Object Viewer as the same color. This would not be a critical issue for me, as they look normal at other times, except it appears whatever is causing the Object Viewer to display them as such affects my Multiview Block display as well. I would appreciate it if you would attempt this experiment as well and report your results here so I may be better informed when dealing with Autodesk about the issue.