3d Classic workspace

Organic

Is there anyway to get back to the 2008 like classic 3D workspace in AutoCAD 2009? If not, I'm happy to setup a 3D workspace similar to the classic workspace, however where do I find the 3d toolbars etc then?

First try switching to AutoCAD Classic using Workspace Switching. Second, move your cursor to one of the toolbars at the top of your screen and right-click on it. This will bring up the dropdown toolbar list. Now make your toolbar selections setting your screen up just the way you want it. Finally, save this setup under a new Workspace name.

I know that, although I just don't see the toolbar(s) which contains the 3d shape drawing tools etc.

I'm guessing that you are referring to solid primitives such as a cone, sphere, torus, etc. right?

Actually these do exist on the Ribbon when you work in a 3D Modeling workspace. They are found on the Home tab, 3D Modeling Panel by clicking on the down arrow in the upper left hand corner right next to where it says Clyinder. But you knew that already too I suppose.

To get this in the form of a toolbar you need to select Modeling from the toolbar list I mentioned earlier. It would have been better had AutoDesk stuck to the original label of Primitives.