[Civil 3d 2009] arrange cogo points entities

coeziv

Hello,

I am having problems trying to arrange the labels of the cogo points.

I measured a road, and all the points I took in the field are now in Civil 3d as cogo points with 3 labels ( point number, elevation and code).

I want to arrange the elevation label so that I can plot the road. Right now the labels are on top of each other.

The only method I could find is to pull on the grip of each label, but it's taking me too long.

If anyone has any ideeas please help me.

Thank you in advance !

If they all need to be adjusted the same distance and direction, then you can either modify the current point label style or create a new one.

If each point has to be adjusted individually, then that's probably the only way to go.

If they all need to be adjusted the same distance and direction, then you can either modify the current point label style or create a new one.

If each point has to be adjusted individually, then that's probably the only way to go.

I just want to adjust the labels so that they are not on top of each other.

Sorry for my english.

Are your point #, elevation, and description on top of each other or do you have multiple points near one another in which the labels are overlapping?

Are your point #, elevation, and description on top of each other or do you have multiple points near one another in which the labels are overlapping?

I have multiple points one near each other in wich the labels are overlapping.

The number, elevation and description label of a single point look good.

Ahh sorry my friend, but I don't believe there is any way around that bit of cleanup. You might adjust the size of the points and labels which may help a little, but not likely enough.

You may want to create a number of lable styles say Height X,Y it can make the viewing a bit simpler also play with your lable text ht.

There is no simple way to lable multiple points that are near each other and be readable.

Also set the diifernet values to different angles ht = 0 x,y= 45 z =90 can make it easier to read