XREF's and linetypes

EMS_0525

Ok i have a legend XREF'ed into multiple drawings, one is a master 100 scale dwg and others are 30 scale blow ups. The legend in the 30 scale drawing looks fine, there are dashed lines, and lines with text, but in the 100 scale drawing the lines in the legend are all messed up, no dashes, no text in special linetypes... is there an easy fix? The only thing i can think is to make 2 legends at different scales.

Do you x-ref the legends into Paper Space?

by a 100 scale and a 30 scale - you mean a 1:100 legend and a 1:30 legend? or do you have one legend - and then that is x-reffed into drawings with various scales?

so it's x-refed in at different scales? That wouuld be the problem....I would have solved ( and have solved it) with having different legends for each scale - and other parts I have put in Model Space instead.

the drawings are different scales, but its xrefed into paper space so the scale only effets the linetype... it seems to be if i change the linetype scale to 1 and check the "use paper space units to scale linetypes" seems to come out ok