Menu Bar Options Missing

Amazing Lora

My menu bar has almost vanished. All I can see is "File, Window and Help" all the others have dissapeared. I looked up what to do and CAD help told me to go to Window and then click on Pulldowns but this isn't an option that I can see when I click on Window. Can anyone help me?:cry:

it says: MENUNAME = "C:\Users\Amazing Lora\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ACD-A

2009\enu\Support\ACA" (read only)

:(

I think I have sorted it - I restored an earlier version of the file from last week and restored it and everything seems to be OK. Thank you so much though - we reassuring to know someone could help when I was panicking! Thank you x

CUI files are known to sort of "self-destruct" (i.e.: become corrupt)... so restoring a backup copy or the original is usually a good solution.

FYI: You can restore a backup or original CUI file from inside the CUI dialog. Just right-click on the menu name to see the options.

CUI files are known to sort of "self-destruct" (i.e.: become corrupt)... so restoring a backup copy or the original is usually a good solution.

FYI: You can restore a backup or original CUI file from inside the CUI dialog. Just right-click on the menu name to see the options.

This happened to me yesterday! I didn't have a backup. Restored it from another users CUI files although then had to reset everything how I like it :(

• 3 years later...