• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NLClause

• rustysilo

• lpseifert

• alanjt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this previous post? Look at the image you posted and note that when you created the parcel it shows the styles.:wink:

No, they are in model space. It happens with the parcel. My normal dimensions are fine.

Ok, now what should i be looking for under label? I am looking and most is just text height.

Your teacher should be teaching you this stuff.:glare:

Make sure you're looking at the parcel > line label style. Look for "contents" under Text. Click it, then the little cute gray box with three dots. In there you can click the line length field on the right and it will tell you on the left what the properties of it are including the units.

This is what it is showing. My instructor this quater is not the best. Good guy just has no idea about Civil drafting not really sure if he has any CAD knowledge. Also could it be when i put in the lines i have to put the foot symbol in to get it an actuall foot. But if I put the dim in with out that it draws it to inces but labels it as foot.

UNIT TEXT.jpg

Tell you what, why don't you just delete everything out of your drawing except for the problem parcel with labels and then saveas to a new file. Then post the file so we can pick at it some.

Do a PURGE on it if you haven't (an AUDIT might not hurt either). If the parcel is all that's in there it should be pretty small, even tiny.

I got it down to 512kb on a zip. Ive pured every thing and audited it. what else can i do sorry to be such a pain I do appreciate all of the help.

The only other thing would be to start with a blank drawing and either recreate the parcel or export it to landxml and import it to the new blank dwg.

Perhaps the problem won't occur in a new dwg...?