example screen

Thomy

Hi,

I 'm traying to get aan example of te numbers that I insert in my VBA program. But It may not be a picture I want that I can see the changes that I make to improve the drawing. I thought bij a button witch i link to te drawing command's en every time I click on the button it delet's the drawing and redraw's it with the new data.

sorry for my bad langauge. I 'm not good in using diferent langauge's.

Regard's

thomy

hi,

I want a example screen from te frame I fill in. But when I change some data that I fill in. I want to see it change on my screen.

hi,

I want a example screen from te frame I fill in. But when I change some data that I fill in. I want to see it change on my screen.

If I understand it correctly, you would like a "preview" screen to update as you type your VBA code - not an easy task if I am correct...

Hi,

yes somting like that. only not when I'm typing my VBA code but when I use my VBA program. like I give a height and width in and then I want to see a preview from my drawing. so that I can sjange it if it isn't correct for mee.

If I understand it correctly, you would like a "preview" screen to update as you type your VBA code - not an easy task if I am correct...

Hi,

yes somting like that. only not when I'm typing my VBA code but when I use my VBA program. like I give a height and width in and then I want to see a preview from my drawing. so that I can sjange it if it isn't correct for mee.