Publish Not Working???

WCCSAM

Running Autocad 2008 about 15 seats.

We use Publish to print to pdf.pc3 on every machine here and all but one is working.

When you go to publish it doesn't matter what pagesetup you choose it just keeps running and it never publishes anything?? THe little printer just stays animated in the bottom right corner until you cancel it with no result?

You have any ideas or suggestions for this?

Running Autocad 2008 about 15 seats.

We use Publish to print to pdf.pc3 on every machine here and all but one is working.

When you go to publish it doesn't matter what pagesetup you choose it just keeps running and it never publishes anything?? THe little printer just stays animated in the bottom right corner until you cancel it with no result?

You have any ideas or suggestions for this?

Is your plotting preference set to background plotting? Either way, try the inverse setting and see if you achieve anything.

Have you tried using the applied page setup on a single drawing to ensure the problem doesn't lie therein?

Sorry to appear condescending; sometimes we all just miss something trivial - not saying you have at all.

Also there is a setting in publish that sets the plotter as "named in page setup". It's at the bottom left of the dialogue in case you were unaware.

Good luck.

I appreciate all your responses.

I use this pagesetup on 15 other computers it works fine. It is just this one seat that we are having problems with. I have did a reinstall/repair to the AutoCad at this station but it won't help.:(

I appreciate all your responses.

I use this pagesetup on 15 other computers it works fine. It is just this one seat that we are having problems with. I have did a reinstall/repair to the AutoCad at this station but it won't help.:(

I would almost certainly say its the printer configuration that's the problem.