Cant use my Title Block???

Skip

Hi,

Im having trouble with a title block for some reason when I run the layout wizard it doesnt show the title block when complete,

Ive tried everything.

If I use a default template they work correctly so I can only guess the problem is with my custom title block.

The file is 2.3 meg also for some reason so I cant upload for any one to check

Does someone have 5 mins to spare so I can sent them the file and they can see my problem

Any help would be great

Regards

That really must be some fancy title block to have a file size of 2.3MB. Maybe you should try "purging" it and see if the file size goes down.

What sheet size are you using?

The file is 2.3 meg also for some reason so I cant upload for any one to check...

This is because you're new to the forum- when your post count reaches 10 you'll be able to attach :wink:

This is because you're new to the forum- when your post count reaches 10 you'll be able to attach :wink:
even after 10 posts we still have a 250k limit on dwg files

I'm not sure if i understand your problem but you might have references of your default title block in your drawing. Try deleting any objects related to the title block and purge the drawing. Good luck. :)

I guess I understand the need for 9 posts in order to attach items and links, I do find it quite frustrating as I am sure many of you did when you first registered

Hi,

Im having trouble with a title block for some reason when I run the layout wizard it doesnt show the title block when complete,

Ive tried everything.

If I use a default template they work correctly so I can only guess the problem is with my custom title block.

The file is 2.3 meg also for some reason so I cant upload for any one to check

Does someone have 5 mins to spare so I can sent them the file and they can see my problem

Any help would be great

Regards

richrdkent

@

gmail

com

Send it on and I will take a look see.

My title block is rather "full" however, only 40+ kb.

Try purge. I am taking a guess, does your title block include an image?