Block Authoring Pallettes

GE13579

Can anyone help? Since moving to 2009 I've noticed that my block authoring palettes are empty- no parameters, actions or parameter sets, just the tabs are there. I have checked properties- customize palettes but again it just shows up the tab headings.

I can work around this using the toolbar buttons but my preference for block editing is to use the palettes as mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

if this is your other thread - all I can say is that I haven't loaded 2009. If we get a quiet period in the forseeable future I may load 2010 though!

If you can read a small image, is this what you have? (Don't have)

BlockPalette.JPG

Yep that's the same, except in the palet on the left hand side there aren't any buttons... :(

Thanks for looking though Dave! :)

Block Authoring Palettes.jpg

Uh oh now you're moving into the realms of the seriously unknown (for me anyway)...

I'm off to chat to our in house CADChamp to find out what .xtp files are... :?

you have an option of exporting and importing palette files in an xtp format. Whether these can be used to reconstruct your missing bits is an unknown to all but the brave...

Ok CADChamp has referred me to our CAD manager- down your way (ish) in Bournemouth... Not sure he'll be in but he sorts all the settings across the company... Will let you know how it goes, and thanks for your input Dave, apreciated as always!

Just had some remote access resolution. It was some .atc files which seemed broken- they were reading 1kb each when they should have been 6, 8 and 15kb each. A bit of remote uploading and the problem's solved- cheers for your input too Dave! :)