Some Great LISP Programs...

Lee Mac

• 3 months later...
Lee:

Would you mind if I added it to my list of LISP-related web sites?

Sure -

I might add that some of the programs on there aren't as good as others, some are a bit "buggy".

But Terry's programs are pretty good. :)

Lee

Well I did add a disclaimer to my thread (Where can I find free AutoLISP routines?) regarding functionality (use at one's own risk). Thanks Lee.

Well I did add a disclaimer to my thread (Where can I find free AutoLISP routines?) regarding functionality (use at one's own risk). Thanks Lee.

No problem mate.

Hopefully, I will have a site up and running and I will hopefully upload all my favourite programs to share. But making a website seems to be harder than I anticipated... :(

Lee

I'm sure you are more than up to the task. And when it is completed can I get an invite to the grand opening? Please? :)

I'm sure you are more than up to the task. And when it is completed can I get an invite to the grand opening? Please? :)

Of course banana.gif

I suppose you posted the above to see what my reaction would be to your dancing banana. Well here it is....................................

speechless.

Can you do me a favor Lee and check out the thread about counting intersections between plines? I tried to help the OP out but he's having a problem with a LISP routine I gave him a link to. Thanks. I owe one. Ah...make that more than one.

• 4 years later...

shamas:

CADTutor does not send out lisp routines. If you are looking for help in writing a routine then ask. If you are looking for a specific routine just ask. Maybe someone here has one to share or can tell you where to find it.

• 1 year later...

where can find cdev.lsp for cone development which I saw it on cad tutor earlier. Now I am unable to find it. Very useful program for development of cone