LINE command not working correctly

doanminhchau

i got a problem, when i use a normal command like line command, the command line dont know this command, Command: l Unknown command "LINE". Press F1 for help. the fault is above, but when i put a '.' or '_' before the LINE command, i can use it, but it's not convenient for me, i hate to place the dot symbol before some command, someone can help me please, thanks first, please send me an email if you can,

Maybe the command has been undefined, try redefining it with the Redefine command. Be aware that it might have been undefined for a reason (third party software, start up application...).

and can I suggest that you remove your email-adress from your post, you can add it in your profile instead which is much less likely to be found by all kinds of sources.

thanks for all, i've just removed my email address, i'm using a english issue, but how can i use redefine command, can you explain it clearly, lpseifert, i didnt use any third party software before, thanks for your advice, tiger

thanks lpseifert, but the problem is getting on, i was advised that the DEMANDLOAD must be set to "3", but could you help me how to set that value, thank so much for your enthusiasm, lpseifer, i'm a newbie in this region.

have you checked in the help index what DEMANDLOAD does? Not that I don't trust anybody not to be pulling office pranks or anything :wink: