pdfic.cuix error

youflyifix

Hi all

I just loaded up 2010 and anytime I try to customize a tool bar I get an “Unable to open file ‘pdfic.cuix’ I migrated from 2008. I did a search and the file does not exist on my machine. How do I correct this?

Thanks.

Yes I am on a network. I unloaded/reloaded the cuix files but no change. I think the main part of the problem is that there is no pdfic.cuix file anywhere. I show acad, acetmain, acimpression, aecarchxoe, autodeskseek, custom, and dbcon.cuix files. By the way nice find on Autodesk. I guess I should have been doing partial searches. I can’t find much on the web about the pdfic either. I did just move to 2010 but I can't up date my profile it only goes up to 2009.

Thanks.

I've got 2009 and 2010 loaded on my computer and when I did a search for *.cuix files it pulled up several but nothing for pdfic. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I visited the AUGI forums and searched there on pdfic but got no hits. Seems like it is a very rare error you got there. Are you on subscription?

Yes I do have a subscription. I will have to make time to call Autodesk. Thanks for your help. If I get a solid answers I will be sure to pass it on.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi all

I just loaded up 2010 and anytime I try to customize a tool bar I get an “Unable to open file ‘pdfic.cuix’ I migrated from 2008. I did a search and the file does not exist on my machine. How do I correct this?

Thanks.

I had cuix errors when trying to load the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor or customize a tool bar. I fixed it by typing cui at the command prompt & under the customize tab look for the partial customization files. right click the cuix files that are unresolved and unload them. prob fixed.