[FIELDS] Copy value of attribute text.

OMEGA-ThundeR

Hi,

Once again i am throwing myself on dynamic blocks.

I want to make a 'sight line' (profile A-A , profile B-B, etc.) so it has 2 values. I want to save time and minimize mistakes by just entering 1 letter and that the second letter has the same value as the first one.

So i draw my lines and put an Atribute text (ATT) on one and and place another one on the other end with the FIELD command (or with ATT and then with the 'insert field' button).

In the left table of 'Field' i select 'object' where i then select my ATT text, in the middle i select 'value' and press OK.

After i save the block (from block editor) i can change that ATT value, but the field doesn't change after i regen.

What am i doing wrong or how can i fix it ?

I found the solution;

After making the block you should doubleclick the block to edit the ATTRIBUTE texts and than at the second text rightclick in the input field and select 'insert field' (object > select block > and than select the TAG) to 'copy' the other tag.

Anyway its gets me where i wanted to go.