floor plan

Any good architectural drafting and design book will have typical floor plans and elevations. You can also find the similar information in "How to" books at Lowe's and Home Depot (provided to are in the U.S.). Why do you ask?

You could try eplans.com or any similar home plan source.

But the best I think would be to find an old set of prints (perhaps visit an architect's office and see if they will let you borrow one, or ask the local library if they have anything).

Eugene,

Why not grab a tape measure and draw up the room you are sat in? That's what I had to do on my first day at work - in fact they sent me home to do it! Still got the old drawings, all done manually - can't bring myself to throw them away.

I learned enough to build a decent career on the experience.

Rob

Eugene,

Why not grab a tape measure and draw up the room you are sat in? That's what I had to do on my first day at work - in fact they sent me home to do it! Still got the old drawings, all done manually - can't bring myself to throw them away.

I learned enough to build a decent career on the experience.

Rob

I already done that!:) just a plain practice drafting using autocad:D

Any good architectural drafting and design book will have typical floor plans and elevations. You can also find the similar information in "How to" books at Lowe's and Home Depot (provided to are in the U.S.). Why do you ask?
just want to try drafting :D

... hey lad!!! cad is no different from manual... if you knew how to draw in manual frafting, then you can do it in cad... everything you need is just only on the icon... try to discover and learn from your own expirience....