lofting in acad 2000

wdj

im designing a boat with a rounded stern i have the loft lines from the bow to the stern ok but i drew a circle for the stern and connected the lines tangentialy to it but the circle dosnt flow with the upward curve of the loft line, how can i do that?

im designing a boat with a rounded stern i have the loft lines from the bow to the stern ok but i drew a circle for the stern and connected the lines tangentialy to it but the circle dosnt flow with the upward curve of the loft line, how can i do that?

Can you post the drawing...I need to see what you have done

Are you wanting to have the loft line Parallel with the Circle? (Stern)

Would it be possible to email the .DWG File to me?

i want the circle to follow the line of the loft instead of being flat

this is the dwg file

I can honestly say, This is the first Time I have been stummped...

Is the interim step of aligning the arcs to the connecting splines required? If so then:

Flatten a copy of the splines, offset, snap to two endpoints to create a perpendicular vector, rotate with “Reference” to align circle with perp vector. See attached.

hull2.dwg

there is a post either on this page or the next of another user trying to draw a boat hull. I did several samples screen shots using curves, creating surfaces and using them to slice a solid. Ill try to find it for you.

You dont have as many options using 2000. You need 2007 or newer to have loft or sweep commands at your disposal.