Decal Problem

steveukb

Hi new on here and to Solidworks so hope someone can help.

I have created a design and need to put a label on the front, I have done this but when the part is rotated the decal appears on the opposite side as if projected through. How can I stop this from happening?

I am new to Solidworks and CAD drawing and have managed to do most of it myself but I am getting a bit stumped on some things.

Thanks in advance

Welcome aboard.

Can you post a screen shot of what the issue is? What material are you placing it on top of? What is the file type of the decal?

I have resolved the issue of the label projecting through. i know have another problem.

When I save the motion study as an AVI i get the following underneath the label

3dscreen.jpg

Is there a way to stop this from happening. It is saved at 25fps using the windows codec.

Many thanks

what is the issue? the color bleed on the decal?

can you go to your render manager tab and go to the properties of the decal and put up a screen shot of every tab for me? there should be 3.

Are you using any masking options? what are you using for your illumination option?