when scale a drawing dimensions are changed.

zaibprvz

hello freinds,

I have drawing 30x40 sq feet.then I scale the drawing to 1:100.now i wanted to do some changes in drawing and give a offset of 10 " the offset it taken too far from drawing. i know that the drawing is reduced. now i what to do .......?

how to scale the the drawing to 1:`100.i want to plot the the drawing but i know that there is something wrong.i want to know the complete procedure of plotting..

if you have drawn in model space at 1:1 then you can create a viewport in paperspace and scale the viewport at 1:100. There are many options to do this, the easiest is probably to click on the view port and bring up the properties dialog box (command ch if you havent changed it) then change the line that says standard scale to 1:100, after doing this make sure you dont double click inside the viewport and zoom in or out becuase this will change you scale only use pan to move inside the view port to get the part of the drawing you are looking for.

kindly don't start multiple threads on the same topic, especially when somebody has gone to the trouble of answering your first request!

I've merged the two with replies and deleted the rest