Autocad 2007?

facad

Hello,

I would love to use AutoCad 2007 as I used to, but it says that my license has expired and I must purchase additional license terms to use this product. do you have an idea how much does the additional terms cost?

Thanks

Hello,

I would love to use AutoCad 2007 as I used to, but it says that my license has expired and I must purchase additional license terms to use this product. do you have an idea how much does the additional terms cost?

Thanks

I would contact AutoDesk and ask, "Why?"

Did you have a student license or a trial program?

I have heard of a user or two having a problem after installing an update or two. Does AutoDesk still support '07?

I would contact AutoDesk and ask, "Why?"

Did you have a student license or a trial program?

I have heard of a user or two having a problem after installing an update or two. Does AutoDesk still support '07?

Thank you for your response,

I have a student licence, which just last six months!

Indeed I did contact Autodesk by email, and I was told that I should contact an autorized Autodesk resseller to obtain a permanent copy....I wrote to the forum before I contact the resseller:)!

I believe, Autodesk does not support Autocad 2007.

How much "support" do you really need? There are the AutoDesk Discussion Groups, AUGI Discussion forums, and CADTutor! Not to mention numerous websites, tutorials and blogs. Don't forget AutoCAD's built in Help files and a plethora of after-market AutoCAD-related books.

How much "support" do you really need? There are the AutoDesk Discussion Groups, AUGI Discussion forums, and CADTutor! Not to mention numerous websites, tutorials and blogs. Don't forget AutoCAD's built in Help files and a plethora of after-market AutoCAD-related books.

This forum is just enough for me, but I need the sorftware:(!

AutoDesk won't sell you a copy of 2007. You have to buy the latest version which is 2010. You could try eBay or craigslist but before you buy confirm what is being sold and get a written promise to refund your money if the software cannot be loaded and an authorization code obtained.

Can you use LT instead? You'll save some $$$.

AutoDesk won't sell you a copy of 2007. You have to buy the latest version which is 2010. You could try eBay or craigslist but before you buy confirm what is being sold and get a written promise to refund your money if the software cannot be loaded and an authorization code obtained.

Can you use LT instead? You'll save some $$$.

I just use AutoCad 2007 unfortunately!

Should I throw the product that I have (2007):((it was a lost money)?

You bought AutoCAD 2007? Then how is it your "license" has expired? I guess I'm not following what is going on here. Are you on a network of some sort? Maybe you should call your authorized reseller.

Thank you for your response,

I have a student licence, which just last six months!

Indeed I did contact Autodesk by email, and I was told that I should contact an autorized Autodesk resseller to obtain a permanent copy....I wrote to the forum before I contact the resseller:)!

I believe, Autodesk does not support Autocad 2007.

All student licenses expire after a period of time which varies according to which product you have. You can get a copy of 2010 if you are still a student at the reduced price but it will expire after a time as well.

You are correct, Autodesk does not sell or support 2007 now.

You can find some of the older versions like 2007 on ebay or some of the other auction sites, but make sure you get the previous owner's authorization code or you'll only be able to use it for 30 days.

You bought AutoCAD 2007? Then how is it your "license" has expired? I guess I'm not following what is going on here. Are you on a network of some sort? Maybe you should call your authorized reseller.

I bought an Autocad 2007 book which came with a software (I bought it at Community College). It says that I can use the software just for 6 months:(.

All student licenses expire after a period of time which varies according to which product you have. You can get a copy of 2010 if you are still a student at the reduced price but it will expire after a time as well.

You are correct' date=' Autodesk does not sell or support 2007 now.

You can find some of the older versions like 2007 on ebay or some of the other auction sites, but make sure you get the previous owner's authorization code or you'll only be able to use it for 30 days.[/quote']

Thank you for the suggetions, I will try to find a solution, because I don`t want to get a grade B in my Test!